Hifonics BG-2500.1D BRUTUS GAMMA 2500 Watt Amplifier
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Hifonics BRUTUS GAMMA Mono subwoofer audio amplifier delivers 2500 watts with Super D Class™ technology that features Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs that are selected for both balance and output power.
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA Inputs: Nickel-plated RCA jacks create the most effiecient High/Low Level audio connection and resist corrosion.
- Operation Mode: Mono only
- Crossover Type: Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
- Electronic Equalizer: Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Class/Topology: Super D-Class? designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs.
- Output Device Technology: Pro-Fi? Output Device Technology, The Ultra-Fi? MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. It produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion.
- Heat Sink: Classic aluminum Hifonics design to minimize heat build up on the Ultra-Fi? output devices.
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design, The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- Output Connections: High temperature impact resistant nickel plated connectors with allen head set screws which allow for secure termination of wire and creates an erosion resistant seal.
- Connection Type: Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile.
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Bass Remote Included: Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Phase Adjustment: Phase 0-180°, Bass drum attack, snap requires phase between deep frequency subwoofers and upper midbass speakers.
- CEA Standards: CTA-2006B Compliant. CTA stands for Consumer Technology Association and Hifonics has been a member for decades.
- Class: Super D Class?
- Total Channels: 1
- Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 2500
- Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1250
- Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 625
- Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 30Hz-250Hz
- Tone Control/Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Bass Boost: 0-10dB
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz-35Hz
- Phase Shift: 0-180 Degrees
- Variable Voltage: .2 to 9V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.10%
- Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: 2 AWG
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Fusing: External
- Color: Bright Silver Hairline Anodized Finish
- Dimensions: 24.75 x 11.56 x 10.81 in
- Weight: 50.55 lbs